Last Updated Date: October 27th, 2023
- What Personal Information we collect about you when you use the Site, why we collect it, who we disclose it to and how long we keep it for;
- How we use your Personal Information;
- How we protect your Personal Information; and
- How you can control your Personal Information, including how to access and update the information we hold about you, as well as any legal rights you may have related to your Personal Information.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal Information You Voluntarily Provide
When you interact with us through the Site you may be asked to voluntarily provide your Personal Information in order to enable us to respond to you, or provide the services you request from us. As used herein, “Personal Information” refers to information that identifies, relates to, describes, is associated with, or is reasonably capable of being associated with a particular individual. Some common ways you may be asked to provide Personal Information to us include when you:
- Contact us through the Site;
- Subscribe to receive mailings, newsletters, and other information from us, or follow-us on social media;
- Apply for a job or inquire about career opportunities with JUGGERNAUT™; and
- Submit a JUGGERNAUT™ Project Request form.
Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, the Personal Information that we may ask you to provide to us includes the following information:
- First and last name
- E-mail address;
- Telephone number;
- Payment information
- Billing address
- Employer or business entity
- Employment history and other employment-related information if you’ve inquired about career opportunities; and
- Any additional information you choose to provide to use that may be used to identify you.
See additional information below regarding collection and use of your Personal Information
This Automatically Collected Information allows us to better understand the visitors to the Site, where they come from, and what content on the Site is of interest to them. It also helps us to maintain the security and operation of the Site. We only ever use this Automatically Collected Information for our internal analytics purposes, to diagnose problems with our servers, and to improve the quality, performance, and functionality of the Site.
Personal Information Provided by Others
JUGGERNAUT™ may obtain Personal Information from other third-party sources, including our customers and business partners, as well as publicly and commercially available sources. We may combine the information we receive from these third-party sources with information that we collect from you or Automatically-Collected Information from your device, as described above, in order to provide the Site and our services to you and other customers.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Use of Personal Information to Perform Services Requested and to Contact You
JUGGERNAUT™ uses Personal Information provided by Users to perform the services they request. For example, if you request an estimate regarding our services through our Site we will use your Personal Information that is required to fulfill your request. If you subscribe to a distribution list, the Personal Information you provide JUGGERNAUT™ will be associated with you in relation our performance of requested services. If you apply for a job with JUGGERNAUT™, we will use the information you provide with your application to consider you for the position you apply for. At times, and where required by law, we may also use your Personal Information to contact you regarding your use of the Site and/or to provide required notices.
Use of Personal Information for Marketing Purposes
JUGGERNAUT™ may also use Personal Information provided by Users for marketing purposes. For example, if you inquire about JUGGERNAUT™ services or request an estimate, we may use your Personal Information that you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in our services and to send you information regarding JUGGERNAUT™, which may include information about promotions or events. In general, we will only send you marketing or promotional communications when you have indicated to us your desire to receive the same, such as subscribing to a distribution list with your contact information. At any time, you may request that we stop contacting you for marketing purposes via the Contact page on the Site or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if we use your Personal Information to send you marketing communications via email, we will provide you with an unsubscribe mechanism to opt-out of receiving future marketing communications. If you request that we not contact you for marketing purposes (either by using the unsubscribe mechanism or by sending us an email), depending on the nature of our business relationship with you, we may still contact you for non-marketing purposes relating to your use of the Site or otherwise in regard to our business relationship with you.
Use of Personal Information and Automatically-Collected Information Generally
We also may use both Personal Information and Automatically-Collected Information to help diagnose problems with the Site, to analyze statistical use patterns and demographic data, and to improve our services. We may use your Personal Information and Automatically-Collected Information to customize and tailor your experience using the Site, displaying content we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences.
Employment and Recruiting
As described above, if you are interested in employment or career opportunities with JUGGERNAUT™ we will ask you to provide certain Personal Information required for the application and recruiting process. If you provide information online in order to apply for a job with us, please note that you may be asked to use and provide information through a third-party applicant tracking system (“ATS”) service we use to assist us with receiving online job applications. Any such service provider is required to keep your Personal Information confidential. JUGGERNAUT™ will be given all of the Personal Information you provide as part of your online portfolio and as part of job applications you submit, and we will only use this Personal Information to consider your application(s) and as part of your personnel file if you are hired. JUGGERNAUT™ does not sell this Personal Information, and does not allow third parties to use this Personal Information for their direct marketing purposes. Further, we will not allow a third-party ATS service provider to use your Personal Information submitted as part of your portfolio or to apply for jobs for any purpose other than to process job applications.
COLLECTION AND USE OF AUTOMATICALLY-COLLECTED INFORMATION
As described above, JUGGERNAUT™ uses commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies, to collect Automatically-Collected Information as you navigate the Site. JUGGERNAUT™ also uses Automatically-Collected Information to operate and improve the Site, including to analyze what Users are looking at most frequently so we can recognize and deliver more of the desired features, products, and services. This section describes in further detail the types of Automatically-Collected Information JUGGERNAUT™ may collect and how JUGGERNAUT™ may use this Automatically-Collected Information.
The Site uses “cookies” to make your interactions with the Site easy and meaningful. When you visit the Site, our servers send a cookie to your computer or device. The cookie is placed on your computer or device hard drive, and it assigns your computer or device a unique, random number that acts as a sort of anonymous ID. Standing alone, cookies do not personally identify you; rather, a cookie identifies the computer or device used to access the Site. A cookie cannot read data off of your hard drive. Unless you choose to identify yourself to us, such as by responding to a promotional offer or filling out a web form, you remain anonymous to JUGGERNAUT™ when browsing the Site; in other words, the cookie alone does not enable us to identify you personally.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can disable the acceptance of cookies at any time by changing the preferences in your browser. Most browsers also allow you to change the settings to require that the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie. Please refer to your browser for information on how to disable and control cookies. Information about managing cookies in commonly used browsers is available online from www.allaboutcookies.org. If you disable your web browser’s ability to accept cookies, you will be able to browse the Site, but you may not be able to successfully use certain features of the Site.
Third Party Analytics
We use third-party services, including Google and Facebook analytics, to track and analyze your Site activity, as well as to track websites you visit after using the Site. In order to gather this Automatically-Collected Information, we use a Google and Facebook cookies or tracking pixels on the Site. When you visit the Site, Google and Facebook may automatically collect information from you through these cookies or pixels, in order to then better advertise to you when you later use Google or Facebook products. We do not receive any information from Google or Facebook as a result of this.
An analytics ID is a specific string of numbers and letters (often called a “character string”) that is assigned to your computer or device but does not name you. The analytics ID allows Google to track usage data of the Site, such as date and time of visit, duration of visit, Site traffic patterns, “clickstreams,” other similar information about your use of the Site, the type of web browser used, the operating system/platform you are using, your IP address, the websites that referred or linked you to the Site, and your CPU speed. Google Analytics does not share the analytics ID assigned to your computer or device that you use to access and use the Site. Google Analytics provides information about the use of the Site to us in aggregate form (i.e., data about many Site users combined and not just about you). Some of this data might include the regional location of Site users, but again, this data will be in aggregate (and not individual) form. We rely on this aggregate data to inform us how users are using the Site and to help us improve the Site.
Social Media Widgets
Some pages of the Site include social media features, such as “buttons” or “widgets”. If you use these features they may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on the Site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third-party or hosted directly on the Site. See the Social Media Features section under the heading How We Share the Personal Information We Collect, below, for more details about your interactions with these features on our Site.
HOW WE SHARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
JUGGERNAUT™ may share your Personal Information in the manners described in this section. In addition, we may also share aggregated Automatically-Collected Information that has been de-identified or otherwise rendered anonymous without restriction.
Third-Party Service Providers
JUGGERNAUT™ may disclose, or allow access to, your Personal Information and Automatically Collected Information to third party service providers to perform certain services for us, including:
- To perform certain marketing activities on our behalf, such as through promotional email campaigns, social media interactions, and other digital marketing technologies;
- to manage our employment and recruiting process;
- To transfer information users provide via forms in our website to our internal systems;
- To provide other services relating to the operation of the Site (such as hosting, data storage, and security).
JUGGERNAUT™does not sell Personal Information to any third parties. Rather, any disclosure of Personal Information to third party service providers is solely to enable the service provider to perform the requested services on our behalf. These third-party service providers are not authorized to use your information received from us in any way, including for their own marketing efforts, other than for the purpose of providing a service on our behalf, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Merger, Acquisition, or Sale
Required by Law
Social Media Features
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you have the rights listed below. However, these rights are not absolute, and in certain cases we may decline your request as permitted by law.
- Information: You can request the following information about how we have collected, used, disclosed, and “sold” your Personal Information during the past 12 months:
- The categories of Personal Information that we have collected and used.
- The categories of sources from which we collected Personal Information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting and/or selling Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information.
- Whether we have disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, and if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of third party recipient.
- Whether we’ve sold your Personal Information, and if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of third party recipient. As mentioned above, we do not currently sell any Personal Information.
- Access: You can request a copy of the Personal Information that we have collected about you during the past 12 months.
- Deletion: You can ask us to delete the Personal Information that we have collected from you.
- Opt-out of sales: If we begin selling Personal Information, you can ask that we do not sell your Personal Information. In addition, if you direct us not to sell your Personal Information, we will consider it a request pursuant to California’s “Shine the Light” law to stop sharing your personal information covered by that law with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- Opt-in: If we begin selling Personal Information, and if we know that you are younger than 16 years old, we will ask for your permission (or if you are younger than 13 years old, your parent’s or guardian’s permission) to sell your Personal Information before we do so.
- Nondiscrimination: You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination. This means that we will not penalize you for exercising your rights by taking actions such as denying you services; increasing the price/rate of services; decreasing service quality; or suggesting that we may penalize you as described above for exercising your rights.
How to Exercise your California Rights. California residents may exercise the California privacy rights described above as follows:
- Rights to information, access, and deletion: To request to exercise your information, access or deletion rights:
- Submit a request through the contact forms on the Site.
- Email: email@example.com
- Identity verification for CCPA rights to information, access, and deletion.
- We reserve the right to confirm your California residence to process your requests and will need to confirm your identity to process your requests to exercise your CCPA rights.
- Following California law, we take reasonable precautions to verify the identities of those California residents submitting requests to delete or access Personal Information, or to learn more about how their Personal Information is processed. For requests to access specific pieces of Personal Information, we verify the requester’s identity by having them first complete a notarized affidavit affirming their identity and California residency. When a notarized affidavit cannot be obtained, we may request alternate forms of identification, such as by providing a copy of a government identification card.
- For CCPA deletion requests and requests to learn more about how their Personal Information is processed, we verify the requester’s identity by asking them to confirm their request by email.
- We cannot process your request if you do not provide us with sufficient detail to allow us to verify your identity, understand the nature of the request, and respond to it.
- Right to opt-out of the “sale” of your Personal Information: We do not sell your Personal Information. If we begin doing so, we will provide opt-out options as required under applicable law.
Authorized Agents. California residents can empower an “authorized agent” to submit CCPA requests on their behalf through the same means outlined above through which a California resident may file a request – through our Contact page, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our phone number. Unless the California resident has provided the authorized agent power of attorney, we will also require the following before processing a request submitted via an authorized agent:
- Signed authorization from the California resident permitting the authorized agent to submit CCPA requests on their behalf;
- Proof of the California resident’s identity sufficient to satisfy our respective verification protocols that otherwise apply to CCPA requests to delete Personal Information, access Personal Information, learn more about how Personal Information is processed, or to opt out of the “sale” of Personal Information; and
- Direct confirmation sent from the consumer to us (without the authorized agent as an intermediary) affirming that the agent is authorized to act on their behalf.
Notice Regarding California Residents We Know to Be Under the Age of 16. California residents we know to be younger than 16 years of age will by default be treated as though they have exercised a request to opt out of the sale of their Personal Information with respect to information provided directly to us (as opposed to information automatically collected from them through technical means). We do not permit such users to opt-in to the sale of their Personal Information, unless they provide proof that they are no longer under the age of 16.
We collect the following statutory categories (as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) of Personal Information:
- Identifiers (e.g., device identifier, IP address, unique browser ID, cookies, beacons, pixel tags, account login, other unique identifiers, name, site log-in, email address, mailing address (or state / province and country of residence), phone number.
- Commercial information (e.g., subscription records, site engagement).
- Internet or network information (e.g., browsing and search history, site and advertisement interactions, audience research data).
- Geolocation data (e.g., precise location derived from GPS-enabled services).
- Professional or employment information (e.g., information you provide when you apply for a job with us).
- Education information (e.g., information you provide when you apply for a job with us).
- Protected classification characteristics (e.g., age, ethnicity, race, languages spoken, or gender).
- Inferences (e.g., information about your interests, preferences, and favorites).
The Site is not directed at or intended for use by children under the age of 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to us, we encourage the child’s parent or guardian to contact us via the Contact page on the Site or by email at email@example.com to request that we remove the information from our systems. If we learn that we have received Personal Information or Automatically-Collected Information from a child under the age of 13 we will delete that information from our files. In certain circumstances, we may process Personal Information of individuals under the age of 18 when it is necessary to perform a service requested by the individual providing us with the information.
SECURITY OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
JUGGERNAUT™ uses commercially-reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative security measures to assist in protecting against the loss, misuse, and unauthorized alteration of Personal Information that is under our control. Unfortunately, no data storage system, or system of transmitting data over the Internet or wireless network, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and no security system can prevent all security breaches. As a result, we do not and cannot guarantee the security of our servers or any Personal Information or Automatically-Collected Information provided to us in connection with your use of the Site or when you interact with us.
DO NOT TRACK
RETENTION, STORAGE AND REMOVAL
We may retain all Personal Information and Automatically-Collected Information in our databases for as long as necessary to perform the business purposes for which we’ve collected it, or until you ask us to remove your information from our databases, unless applicable laws require otherwise. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we will either delete or aggregate it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. Note that even after you ask us to remove your information from our databases, it may be impossible to remove some information, such as information tracked in our web server log files and information that may reside in backup files. This residual information is retained to preserve the integrity of our backed-up files and for business continuity purposes. We may also retain Automatically-Collected Information even after you request that we remove your information from our databases, for use in the aggregate and to analyze and improve the Site.
Further, even after you request that we remove your information from our databases, we may retain Personal Information and Automatically-Collected Information to comply with any applicable law, rule, regulation, or guideline; to prevent fraudulent activity; to protect ourselves against liability; and to allow us to enforce our contractual or other rights and to pursue available remedies and limit any damages we may sustain.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
2680 N. Pacific Hwy
Medford, OR 97501